Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The second last house on the left (south) side of the block was built in 1905 as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Again, typical prairie "Church" architecture is evident. A basic rectangle with a front entrance added on. It's likely the addition on the back left is either a kitchen or back entrance and that it was added at a later date as well. The Latter-day Saints are also known as Mormons and they first came to Alberta from the United States in 1887 but remained mostly in the south until subsequent immigrations after the turn of the century. This church had quite a large congregation at one time.