Seniors in a Digital World
Keep your eyes out for this upcoming program, presented by the Millet & District Museum in partnership with the Millet Seniors Club and funded by New Horizons for Seniors.
Over twelve weeks, the program will teach skills like:
- Computer/ Tablet Basics
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Using the Internet
- Using Email
- Safely Using Facebook
- Creating Digital Documents
- Participating in Virtual Meetings
- Entertainment Applications
- Safely Banking Online
- Using the Canadian Pension Website
- Safely Shopping Online
- Taking and Storing Photos
The program will be open to all Millet seniors.
More information to follow. We are currently waiting on health restrictions to announce the programs registration and start dates. We thank you for your patience.
For more information call 780-387-5558 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.