Seniors in a Digital World
Keep your eyes out for this upcoming program, presented by the Millet & District Museum in partnership with the Millet Seniors Club and funded by New Horizons for Seniors.
Over twelve weeks, the program will teach skills like:
- Computer/ Tablet Basics
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Using the Internet
- Using Email
- Safely Using Facebook
- Creating Digital Documents
- Participating in Virtual Meetings
- Entertainment Applications
- Safely Banking Online
- Using the Canadian Pension Website
- Safely Shopping Online
- Taking and Storing Photos
The program will be open to all Millet seniors.
Tuesdays, September 27-December 14, 2:30-4:30PM. By registration only.
For more information call 780-387-5558 during business hours or email email@example.com.