To be the stewards of the tangible and intangible heritage of Millet and district, sharing our region’s diverse stories in meaningful, accessible, and inclusive ways, inspiring curiosity and discovery, and intentionally building into our community, staff, volunteers, and the broader heritage sector.
- To do all things with integrity.
- To strive towards excellence.
- To employ professional best practices.
- To be inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible.
- To intentionally engage our community.
- To be an enjoyable workplace that provides purpose and develops skills.
To be good stewards of the stories, physical record, and community of Millet & District, and of our facility, human resources, and finances.
To preserve and meaningfully portray the heritage, customs, and legacy of Millet and district for our local, provincial, and global community.