Earth Day Kits
Earth Day program kits have two components; a family science project component and individual activity sheets for each child. Kits contain the components and instructions.
Kits will be available for curb-side pick-up Monday, April 19 to Thursday, April 22.
Due to current health regulations, our program kits are only available via curb-side pick-up.
1. We will confirm your registration and pick-up time using the email address you provide.
2. At your set pick-up time, please come to the back parking lot of the Museum. We are located in the south side of the Town of Millet Administration Building.
3. Look for the posted Program Pick-Up sign on the south side of the building. Pull in to the marked parking space or the closest empty space to the door.
4. Call the number on the sign (780-387-5558). Please tell the staff member who answers your name and that you have arrived to pick-up an Earth Day kit. We ask that you please wait in your vehicle.
If you do not have a cell phone to call, please call us before you leave your home, with an estimate of when you will arrive. When you arrive, please ring the doorbell, then return to your vehicle. Our staff will be watching for your arrival.
5. One of our staff will bring the kit out to your vehicle. Our staff will be masked; we ask that you also wear your mask.