Welcome to our new online gift shop! In order to provide a safe, enjoyable shopping experience, we have updated our system. Here's how it works:
1. Browse our Red Wagon Gifts and our Arts n' Crafts Guild catalogues for souvenirs, books, home goods, gourmet honey, and more! Remember to keep track of the item number(s) for the goods you wish to purchase.
2. Fill out one of our secure online forms to place your order (please note that our honey products are in the same catalogue as the museum goods but have a separate order form).
3. When filling out your form, please indicate a date and time for pickup. Pickup is available Monday to Friday, 10 am - 4:00 pm.
4. You'll receive a confirmation email from us letting you know if your order was successful and confirming your pickup date and time. Sometimes goods are sold out before we have the chance to update our catalogues; we will do our best to let you know as soon as possible if this happens.
5. Your item(s) will be available for pickup from the museum at the date and time you requested. We accept payment in the form of debit and credit for purchases over $10, as well as cash and cheques.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue (Red Wagon Gifts and All That Buzz Honey)
- Red Wagon Gifts Order Form
- All That Buzz Honey Order Form
Arts n' Crafts Guild