Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The second-last house on the left (south) side of the block was built in 1905 as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Again, typical prairie church architecture is evident: a basic rectangle with a front entrance added on. It's likely the addition on the back left is either a kitchen or back entrance and that it was added at a later date as well. The Latter-Day Saints are also known as Mormons; they first came to Alberta from the United States in 1887 but remained mostly in the south until subsequent immigrations after the turn of the century. This church had quite a large congregation at one time.